Monday, February 27, 2012

How to fund and withdraw money from your PayPal account even if you are in Nigeria

How to open a PayPal account and fund it has  been hot topics for most bloggers from a country like Nigeria, but no one ever says "How to fund and withdraw money from your PayPal account even if you are in Nigeria", and that is why I researched and came up with this result.

Before you continue reading this, I know you have read my tutorial on “how to open and verify PayPal account” and that you already have a verified PayPal account, if not then you have to switch to it here to get your own account before you can continue with this post.

How to fund PayPal account:

There are many ways to fund your PayPal account today, they include:

1. Buying fund from others with a local currency

2. Buying from exchangers

3. Earning payments into PayPal account: this is the method I us, I have never paid anyone to fund PayPal account for me and I do not dream of doing it any day.

How to withdraw your money from PayPal account:

1. Shop online: you can use your PayPal fund to shop on most online shops. It depends on your own needs. Basically, I use my funds to shop for downloadable materials when I need them but this is not always. So, if you have fund in your PayPal account, you can use it to purchase for goods and services as you wish on the internet.

2. Sell it to people: there are people who want to shop online; here you charge based on the local currency exchange rate of your country and have them pay into your local bank account and then help them pay online or transfer the fund to their account.

3. Sell it to exchangers: This is the best form especially if you are my kind of person. I do not like leaving more than $200 in my PayPal account and anytime I have more than that, I do not wait for people to request for it, I simply sell it because I don’t want Tales that touch the heart; “Your account has been limited …” This can happen anyway to anyone so I don’t fear hearing it as I do not have lots of fund in it. If they freeze the account, I simply open a new one.

The exchangers for PayPal fund withdrawal

1. http://www.minute-exchange.com/: Minute-Exchange is a major exchanger for most online currency merchants such as: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, Webmoney, Pecunix, WiredPay, OKpay, AlterPay and others; they exchange one fund to another. This is the best option for people from the same country as I. I am a Nigerian, no doubt, with limitations on the internet for reasons known to then all. We have lots of local exchangers for http://www.libertyreserve.com/ . So, what I do is to exchange my PayPal fund for LibertyReserve USD and have my local www.LibertyReserve.com exchanger pay into my local bank account. That’s all; lots of work you may say, but this is the safest way. There is no short-cut to success.

2. http://www.exchangemoneyplace.com/: This was actually the first method I used but I had to research for a more favorable one because of the lots of much service charges by the individuals on this forum. The good thing about the above is that you can by chance meet an exchanger who is from your country or who can exchange your fund for your local currency. No long thing. But there is a lot of risks a most of them do not have websites and anything can happen to your fund, no doubts. But if you continue to use the exchangers that are in the top rating list, your fund is safe. What if they do not match your need? Use the one above.

How to fund your PayPal account:

1. Without a waste of time do the vice-versa of the above method and you get your PayPal account funded!

2. https://wm-center.com/exchange/ : this website does exchange LibertyReserve for PayPal at the rate of 7% of the total amount for each transaction. I do not use them but I know that at the time of this report, there has been not SCAM report from anyone about their services.

Any question? Then leave a comment here.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. click here

    ReplyDelete